The mission of the Men's Ministry at Venice is to provide men with the resources to develop Godly character and help equip them to influence their world for Jesus Christ. Join us today.
- To bring men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- To unite men in bible study, prayer, ministry, fellowship, and accountability
- To support one another in all aspects of life
- To become a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family
- To promote mentoring opportunities that lead into significant vital relationships.
- To become a magnet for service and a resource for other church ministries and missions
- To provide a series of events that will promote fellowship, outreach, and evangelism
Wayne: Meets every other Monday at 7:30PM at church.
Randy: Meets twice a month at his home in Mar Vista.
Bible Study Tuesday - 7:30PM-9PM
This is in-depth study of scripture w/emphasis on personal application to daily living for men ages 30 and above, single or married. Most discussions are led by Pastor Jim. Contact Wayne for more information.
Contact Church Office for details.
FOOD AND FELLOWSHIP
Do you have the gift of hospitality? Do you love serving others by preparing and serving food? If so, the Food and Fellowship Team is the perfect spot for you. This team plays a vital role in bringing people together to build healthy Christ-centered relationships at our church.